Post by CrownVICtor on Dec 23, 2018 22:10:56 GMT -5
DAYS OF WRECKONING 2 - JUNE 8-9 2019 - HURON COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS - NORWALK, OHIO - $30,000 PAYOUT - NO TAXES OR 1099 FORMS!
Main Event - 3-Man Team Derby - 80's No Protector Rules - $7,500 to win. CASH!!! NO TAX FORMS!
2nd Place Team - $3,000
3rd Place Team $1,500.
All heat winners will receive prize.
24 Team Limit - 3 Drivers/Cars per Team (Only one 03 + Ford per team) - $100 entry fee per Driver.
Team event filled up in 3 days. 72 drivers from 4 states!
Other Classes Include: (Windshield Compacts, Midsize/Compact Car, 80s Bone Stock, Full-size Trucks). Limited to 25 entries per class.
1st - $2,000 & Trophy & BIG CHECK
2nd - $800 & Trophy
3rd - $400 & Trophy
4th - $200
5th - $100
Lawnmower Derby Ball Tournament - Saturday at 1:00 p.m.
Power Wheels for kids on Saturday at 5:00 p.m. ($5 entry).
Rules and event details available at www.FairDerby.com and “Fair Derby” Facebook Page.
$20 per day. $40/weekend. (Saturday & Sunday). No charge for Friday. Kids 10 and under FREE!
$30 per day. Thursday arrival $90. Friday arrival $60. Saturday arrival $30. Must be paid-in-full upon arrival. 144 sites with Water & Electric. Choice of location. Must vacate grounds by Monday at 10:00 a.m.
$10 vehicle permit. Must show proof of insurance for vehicle and sign a liability waiver.
Automotive Swap Meet & Part Vendors:
$10 – Used Parts Sellers/Swap Meet. $50 New part vendors. Reserved spot on Midway or Inside building.
Minimum donation of $300 in derby related parts, equipment, apparel, etc. 100% will be given to winners of the Team Heats. Sponsor gets naming rights for (1) team heat, $1,000 donation receipt and exempt from vendor fees. General admission still applies.
Food Vendors Welcome:
Contact Pat Coy at 419-681-5902 for information. Limited availability. Must pre-register.
3-Man Team Format:
• Heats will be 1 team VS 1 team. Match-up will be by luck of draw. Winning team advances.
• Losing teams can enter consolation heat. Each team will send ONE car for consolation heat. Last (2) cars running, and their entire team will advance to feature.
• Each heat and Conci will be sponsored with cash, derby related parts and/or merchandise. Winning team of that heat will choose from available prizes.
• No welding, No patching, No fix-it-plates between Heats, Conci and Feature. Welding is limited to remounting bumpers, frame tears and repairing suspension. Any welding must be approved by an official. A limited amount of 9-wire will be permitted after heats, where frames are damaged/bent.
• Team cars must pass inspection by 4:30 p.m. on Saturday. No working on cars after inspection. Heat winners will be impounded until 6 a.m. on Sunday. Vehicles may not leave property for repairs.
Friday, June 7th - Gates & Inspection open @ Noon.
Saturday, June 8th – Gates/Inspection open @ 8:00 a.m. Derby Ball @ 1p.m. Team Heats @ 6 p.m.
Sunday, June 9th – Gates & Inspection open @ 8:00 a.m. Team Conci will begin @ 2 p.m. Immediately followed by Filler Classes & Team Feature.