Post by cdpromotions on Feb 22, 2016 18:44:46 GMT -5
Carolina Derby Promotions presents the 1st Carolina Carnage Demolition Derby at the Cleveland County Fair in Shelby North Carolina.
Demolition derbies will be held October 1st and October 8th for the 2016 year.
Inspection will open at 10:00am and close at 5:00pm. If you are running late, please call.
Classes will include: OLD SKOOL, 80'S UP, FWD COMPACTS, AND KICKER CLASS(OCTOBER 8TH ONLY).
For any question about the derby please call:
Westley Pitchford (704)-472-2155
Billy Monroe (704)-692-6497
Visit our facebook page, Carolina Derby Promotions or check us out on the web at www.carolinaderbypromotions.com
Cleveland County Fair:
1751 East Marion Street, Shelby, NC 28152
2016 PURSES: **OVER $8,000 IN COMBINED PURSES BETWEEN BOTH NIGHTS! MADDOG AWARDS VALUED OVER $1,000!**
OLD SKOOL:(Unlimited entries)
80's UP:(Unlimited entries)
FWD COMPACTS:(20 car max)
(If less than 10 cars, purse will be 100% of entries)
KICKER CLASS:(Unlimited entries)(October 8th only)
FWD COMPACTS: $30.00 pre entry, $40.00 day of the show.
ALL OTHER CLASSES: $50.00 pre entry, $60.00 day of the show.
All pre entries must be received by September 24.
Mail entry forms to: 128 Twin Lake Drive, Shelby NC, 28152.
1. Drivers must be at least 18 years old to drive. If you are under the age of 18 please call. All drivers shall provide prove of age upon arrival. All drivers must fill out an entry form.
2. All cars are to be built according to the rules. If certain rules are not specified, it doesn’t mean it’s legal. Call if you have any questions. The judge’s decisions will be final.
3. All cars shall be on the grounds 2 hours before the event to get inspected. Inspection opens at 10:00am and closes at 5:00pm. If you are running late call. Any car arriving after tech has closed will not be allowed to run. All cars are to be removed immediately after the show.
4. Approved racing helmets are to be worn at all times. Goggles or a helmet shield shall be worn. Long pants, long sleeves, and closed toe shoes are mandatory. Absolutely no shorts. Fire suits are highly recommended. If any driver removes any article listed above during competition, he or she will be automatically disqualified and must forfeit all winnings.
5. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed in the pit area. Possession of alcoholic beverages will result in disqualification.
6. Unsportsman like conduct by any driver or there crew will not be tolerated. Drivers are responsible for their crew’s actions.
7. A driver that is disqualified in there heat or any event prior to the main will no longer be allowed to compete for the rest of the night.
8. All drivers are required to attend the drivers meeting. Not attending this meeting will result in automatic disqualification.
9. Everyone entering the pit area must purchase a pit pass. Pit passes will be $20.00 dollars. This pass will also include your admission into the fair grounds.
10. If a car is found illegal, no entry fee money will be refunded. If a car is found illegal after the competition, all earnings will be forfeited. Cars are subject to inspection after the event.
11. Driver whose name is on the entry form must drive the derby car. Elsewise notify staff before event. Only one driver per car.
12. Absolutely no welding on cars at the show.
13. Contact Westley Pitchford (704)-472-2155 or Billy Monroe (704)-692-6497 if you have any questions.